SAVE THE DATE: 28th & 29th April 2015
Venue: MCE , Brussels, Belgium
The CSP Innovation Forum 2015 is organised by the European Commission, DG CNECT (Unit H4 Trust & Security) and the CSP Forum .
This event will include DG CNECT H2020 informational sessions relating to
‘Digital Security:Cybersecurity,Privacy & Trust’ calls in 2015 (DS-03-2015,DS-04-2015,DS-05-2015, DS-07-2015).
(The CSP Innovation Forum 2015 is supported by A4CLOUD,ATTPS,IPACSO,PRIPARE,SECCORD,SECURED,TREsPASS projects)
CSP Innovation Forum Call for Papers NOW OPEN : https://www.cspforum.eu/2015/calls/call-for-papers
Call For Papers Deadline : 30th January 2015
CSP Innovation Forum REGISTRATION OPENS Early January 2015
Is Cyber Security & Privacy core to your business or academic activities, then this 2 day Cyber Security & Privacy (CSP) Innovation Forum cannot be missed.
This important event will provide a unique opportunity for like-minded Industry, academics, policy makers and business investors to come together
for fruitful networking opportunities. The 2 day event is where real Cyber Security & Privacy research success stories, future upcoming challenges/research
priorities and opportunities for investment stemming from mature research activities will be highlighted and discussed in depth.
Don’t miss the opportunity to chat directly to the European Commission project and policy officers in this domain,
and meet face to face with the researchers at the core of the current EU FP7 Trust & Security funded research projects.
View their demonstrators and innovative outputs in the dedicated Exhibition booths.
The European Commission DG CNECT ( Unit H4 Trust & Security) & CSP Innovation Forum will run dedicated sessions on the following topics
* EC H2020 Info Sessions (Relating to Upcoming Digital Security Opens Calls 2015)
* Unique Opportunities for networking with Industry, policy makers, researchers, investors.
* Proposal brokerage sessions ( new collaborative ideas for H2020 Digital Security 2015 Open calls)
* Gain an overview of EC Trust & Security Research portfolio/Success Stories.
* Attend technical and hot topical track sessions in the Cyber Security and Privacy domain.
* See real live demonstrators at the Exhibition area – talk directly with the researchers.
* Find out more about current Policies in the making ( NIS Initiative)
CSP Innovation Forum 2015 Link: https://www.cspforum.eu/2015
CSP Forum website : https://www.cspforum.eu/
For More Information contact : firstname.lastname@example.org