If you want to participate in an European Project and see how a real corporate security system works, join us!
Will be held on 25-26 of March at the Centro de Enseñanzas Virtuales de la Universidad de Granada (CEVUG).
The location is: c/Real de Cartuja, nº 36-38, Granada (top floor).
If you cannot come to Granada, you can attend and participate remotely via GitHub!
Confirmed projects, to be developed by the participants are:
- Server performance upgrade of the corporate security system MUSES (Sweden Connectivity AB)
- Muses server web based user interface (Sweden Connectivity AB + S2 Grupo + UGR)
- Command signature and verification component (S2 Grupo)
- Android public key data encryption component (S2 Grupo)
- Data Mining applied to security-based data: Analysis and Visualization tools (GeNeura – University of Granada)
But first, you will learn to use git for Version Control.
The registration form is here.
The participation is free, of course.
Download the Hackathon Flyer: Flyer Hackathon in MUSES
The schedule will be:
WEDNESDAY 25 MARCH
17.00 – Hello to everybody!
17.15 – Where are you? What’s this?
17.30 – Introduction to GIT (by Pablo Hinojosa @psicobyte_ )
18.00 – Projects presentation (10-15 minutes each)
19.00 – Project selection and organization of groups
20.00 – Tapas crawl
THURSDAY 26 MARCH
09.30 – Hackathon starts!
14.00 – Tapas crawl
15.30 – Hackathon continues!
17.30 – Coffee break (if needed)
17.45 – Here we go again
19.30 – Hackathon finishes…
19.31 – Project results presentations
20.00 – Tapas crawl – final round