- A.M. Mora, P. De las Cuevas, J.J. Merelo, Going a Step Beyond the Black and White Lists for URL Accesses in the Enterprise by means of Categorical Classifiers. Presented at ECTA 2014.
- Jean-Marc Seigneur, Petra Kölndorfer, Marc Busch, Christina Hochleitner, A Survey of Trust and Risk Metrics for a BYOD Mobile Working World. Presented at SOTICS-2014.
- Yung Shin Van Der Sype and Walid Maalej,On Lawful Disclosure of Personal User Data: What Should App Developers Do? Presented at RELAW, the Seventh International Workshop on Requirements Engineering and Law. August 2014
- A.M. Mora, P. de las Cuevas, J.J. Merelo, S. Zamarripa, A.I. Esparcia-Alcázar, Enforcing Corporate Security Policies via Computational Intelligence Techniques. Presented at the SecDef Workshop at ACM-GECCO 2014. July 2014
- Marc Busch, Peter Wolkerstorfer, Christina Hochleitner, Georg Regal, Manfred Tscheligi, Designing a Persuasive Application to Improve Organizational Information Security Policy Awareness Attitudes and Behavior Presented at SOUPS 2014
- Marc Busch, Christina Hochleitner, Peter Wolkerstorfer, Manfred Tscheligi, Personalized Multimodal Persuasive Ambient and Peripheral Interaction for Information Security. Presented at ACM-CHI 2014
- Swapneel Sheth, Gail Kaiser, and Walid Maalej, Us and Them: A Study of Privacy Requirements Across North America, Asia, and Europe. Presented at ICSE 2014
- A.M. Mora, P. De las Cuevas, J.J. Merelo, S. Zamarripa, M. Juan, A.I. Esparcia-Alcázar, M. Burvall, H. Arfwedson, and Z. Hodaie, MUSES A corporate user-centric system which applies CI methods. Presented at the TRECK track at ACM-SAC 2014.
- Y.S. Van Der Sype and J.-M. Seigneur, Case study: Legal Requirements for the Use of Social Login Features for Online Reputation Updates, in Proceedings of the 29th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (ACM-SAC 2014). Gyeongju, Korea, March 2014
- de las Cuevas, Paloma, “Applying soft computing techniques to corporate mobile security systems ” Masters Thesis, University of Granada, September 2014
- Hodaie, Zardosht, “Detection of User Activities on Mobile Devices”, Master Thesis,
Technische Universität München, Germany, April 2013.