The MUSES-sponsored ACM SAC’15 TRECK track has just released the 6 accepted papers that will be presented next April in Salamanca, Spain. The track Trust, Reputation, Evidence and other Collaboration Know-how, which in 2015 has a special focus on BYOD trust, is organised by UNIGE’s Jean-Marc Seigneur.
The accepted papers are:
- A Security Configuration Assessment for Android Devices, Daniel Vecchiato, Marco Vieira and Eliane Martins
- An Algorithm for Distributed Certificate Chain Discovery in Open Environments, Samane Abdi and John Herbert
- A modeling approach for credit card fraud detection in electronic payment services, Gabriel Preti, Adriano Pereira and Roberto Hirata
- Bi-directional Trust Index Computation in Resource Marketplace, Avinash Sharma, Tridib Mukherjee, Partha Dutta and Vinay Hegde
- Trust-based Collection of Information in Distributed Reputation Networks, Dimitra Gkorou, Johan Pouwelse and Dick Epema
- A Reputation System supporting Unlinkable, yet Authorized Expert Ratings, Andreas Kokoschka, Ronald Petrlic and Christoph Sorge